Sunday, December 3, 2006

Starting Somewhere

Loosing weight is a challenge that many women face. These days most women want to look like Jessica Simpson or some other "perfect" body. Well, we aren't perfect. We are not paid to go to the gym for 3 hours a day, 6 days a week. Normal women have stretch marks, bellies, and boobs! I happen to like mine. However, I do want to be healthy and currently, at 5 feet tall and 160 lbs I am clinically overweight. I have lost a little bit of weight since I had my daughter two years ago, but I am still not happy with how I look. I don't feel healthy. I cannot stretch anywhere near as far as I used to and my body feels heavy.

This blog is my motivation. My friend for keeping me eating well and motivating me to exercise. My goal weight is 125-130 lbs. I only have to loose 30-35 lbs. That is not a lot of weight. I am not going to stop eating of deprive myself of food and I am not going to exercise myself into exhaustion. I actually don't like conventional exercise so I am hoping to find other things that will fill in.

Me, one year ago and 10 lbs heavier. (I am the one in red, the two skinny girls are my sisters.)



I know I can do it. This blog will help me to succeed!

No comments: